Thursday, March 22, 2012

Equality

Here's a thought for today, "Equality", a single simple word with a simple yet sometimes unreachable meaning. People sometimes failed to treat their own two sons equally, so what could we expect from the real world. But what we fail to realize many times is that whenever this equality i am bragging about is absent, it weakens the system.
I could give my own example. When i was 3 or something( i don't really remember the exact age), i started thinking that my right leg is better than my left leg. That was an unexplained childish act, without any reason i remember. Now i simply consider that as an absurd assumption by me. But back then, it was a part of my beliefs. The result was that i always use to walk with my right leg followed by my left leg. That was also the time i started rope skipping, so without even knowing, i used to skip with my right leg followed by my left leg. But traditionally in rope skipping your both legs should be in sink jumping off the rope together. I realized that this right left thing is absurd after a year or two but i realized my flaw in skipping some more years after that and till now it had become a habit. As a result, till now i skip in a way it is not meant to be.
So absence of equality makes you loose some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment